Time sure flys

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

Congrats! :)
Thanks for your continued support of the club!

Im confused:

LOD has been around a lot longer then this version of the message board software or this domain. That join date is not the join date of the club but date of the message board registration.
Congrats Paul!

Im confused:

The LOD has a somewhat confusing history, one of which is the forum software upgrade that doesn't show the correct "joined" date. That's why there are quite a few members that show the same "joined" date.

LOD started back in 1997 here http://members.boardhost.com/markviii/

Unfortunately Alexander the main person for getting the club started and setting up the first web page with all the tech info and what not passed away at a young age over a year ago. It is still up but not sure who has access to it to update the link to LOD.

Congrats Paul and thank you for your support! It's so cool that we still have founding members around!

Just checked and my "birthday" comes up on the 19th of this month!!! But only 9 years for me. Nov 19th 2002 is when I originally joined....I was able to find my first post over on the markviii site! Guess what it was about....the dreaded blend door and wipers stopping in the 12:00 o'clock position!!!

I was sure glad I purchased the Extended Ford warranty when I bought the car......

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

k9t8m said:
Im confused:

We knew that already. :)

LOD started back in 1997 here http://members.boardhost.com/markviii/

Unfortunately Alexander the main person for getting the club started and setting up the first web page with all the tech info and what not passed away at a young age over a year ago. It is still up but not sure who has access to it to update the link to LOD.

After the board was moved from Schroedinger's Cat discussion group to a new home, it wasn't unusual to have the new board crash, or whatever, and we'd all scramble back to the original one Alexander had set up at Schroedinger's and hope we'd all find our way there. :)

Back