3 White CE's at my house tomorrow?

billcu

Head Moderator
Staff member
It's just a possibility, but Marc and Jeremi might stop by tomorrow with their CE's.

I'm still trying to get that photo.:D

Anyone local are welcome to stop by.

I wasn't there :frown:

Yes, you need a plate for your garage Queen.:D

Well, here's 2 at least. We have to try to get Marc to meet us, after work, at your house Jeremi.

Here's the photos:

DSC04435 (Large).JPG

DSC04432 (Large).JPG

DSC04428 (Large).JPG

DSC04442 (Large).JPG

DSC04444 (Large).JPG

DSC04445 (Large).JPG

Sweet,real Sweet. But I thought it was against the LOD by-laws to have more than one CE in one place at a time,and it was punishable by giving at least one of those beautiful CE's to me.;) I know....I know. But I tried.:D

The Mark withOUT the wing has better looking (clearer) headlights. Give your buddie the secret to cleanin' them up.....and ME too.

its funny too see Marc with a coat on, when he was just down at my shop a few weeks ago in mid 90's, now you guys are freezing your butt's off lol!!!! cars look great too!

Thanks everyone. Hopefully, we'll get the three
CE's in a photo soon.

My headlights don't look too bad in a photo but, close up they have a lot of little stone chips in them. I plan on working on them next summer but I don't know if sanding them will help much.

I think Marc knows the sanding routine (start with 1500 grit and work your way up through 3500 grit and polish). But like me, he has 4 Mark VIII's and it's tough to keep up with all of them at the same time.:D

Jamie, I actually like this cooler weather, it's much better working on the cars in the driveway. I can wear my coveralls, and roll around on the ground without sweating.:)

The Mark withOUT the wing has better looking (clearer) headlights. Give your buddie the secret to cleanin' them up.....and ME too.

Dumb me!! I forgot to say how GOOD they looked!! It's bad enough trying to keep the Silver Frost looking clean...I can't imagine the work that goes into keeping WHITE clean!! Great job!

Back