People still have plenty of $$$

BadSax

enjoys 3 martini lunches
So, I thought this was pretty funny, figured I'd share it with the rest of you...

I just saw an ad on TV from Maserati of New England (which is in Mass) for the Quattroporte... so I guess not everyone is strapped for cash... :D

First time I've ever seen a Maserati ad on the TV...
it was a good ad though... if I had enough spare cash to buy a house just burning a hole in my pocket (I'd probably already own a house) I guess I might pick one up... :D

:D -J

It's that crafty EBJ at work again. I guess they're not selling like they usually do if he has to resort to TV advertisement. I'll bet they're slashing prices; better go get yours TODAY! :D

I see more people with Maserati's around here than people with Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc. Hell i've never even saw a DeLorean.. :D

I see more people with Maserati's around here than people with Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc. Hell i've never even saw a DeLorean.. :D

Lambos and Ferraris are pretty common on the Cape, even DeLoreans from time to time, but it's rare to see a Maserati... which is kinda strange since they are all over NYC...

:D -J

Last edited:
Scottsdale has all sorts of rarities and exotics. At the big weekly show there, in one night there were both a Murcielago AND a *drool* Saleen S7. :)

Back