SSHS9 Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout 9

Thanks! OK, we'll try to make it down to test and tune, though after the drive, won't test & tune, just watch. Would have to leave REAL early to make the sonic meet up. We'll see as it gets closer. Just need to hear from Joe whether he wants to share room with 2 of us now, or if he wants us to get our own room. Or, if he and I should share a room with hubby getting his own, or sleeping in the car. ;)

Thanks! OK, we'll try to make it down to test and tune, though after the drive, won't test & tune, just watch. Would have to leave REAL early to make the sonic meet up. We'll see as it gets closer. Just need to hear from Joe whether he wants to share room with 2 of us now, or if he wants us to get our own room. Or, if he and I should share a room with hubby getting his own, or sleeping in the car. ;)

If only I had read this before e-mailing you back... I would have gone for the last option... :D

We're all gonna be one big happy family :D

:D -J

OK Sharon, Wendy, and Mrs. Driller, I am calling you out! :) I have been thinking it would be cool to set up a grudge powder puff match during test and tune for you all at SSHS9. What do you think?

lol oh, and Wendy would be driving the little car, not The Mark. :)

Hahaha, but I'm going for the big guys on Saturday.

Chances are I won't want to race at T&T, especially as I don't know when we'll be getting in.

However... one thought is to have me race T&T and let Joe race my car Saturday? I'm now worried about hangover, lol.

Let me see what I can do, but Hubby wants us to make the drive down in 1 day, I'll try to convince him to make it 2 days so we can get in earlier and be more rested for T&T.

Sharon, T&T is on both Friday night (just so happens the track is open for T&T - Friday T&T is not part of SSHS9) and Saturday all day for SSHS9.

I was thinking Saturday when everyone will be at the track for the gals grudge race.

That is one of the cool things about this event, T&T is all day long on Saturday for all racers, and the shootout is for cars that meet shootout requirements. So, if you loose in a early round of the shootout, you can still run your car down the track during the T&T in-between shootout rounds. There is no additional charge for doing both on Saturday - T&T and the shootout.

T&T on Saturday is from 9am-12pm, and when the actual shootout rounds begin at 1pm, we will have T&T going in-between shootout rounds for the remainder of the event.

Last edited:
OHHHH!

Thanks Mike, sounds great! I'm in. :) Remind me not to drink on Friday night!

lol Well Sharon, I guess I should of checked with Wendy first... She has no interest at all in drag racing herself. She likes to watch me and others race, but not her as a participant. So, how about you and I line up? :eek:

lol Well Sharon, I guess I should of checked with Wendy first... She has no interest at all in drag racing herself. She likes to watch me and others race, but not her as a participant. So, how about you and I line up? :eek:

Fine, but I get a 4 second head start. ;)

T&T on Saturday is from 9am-12pm, and when the actual shootout rounds begin at 1pm, we will have T&T going in-between shootout rounds for the remainder of the event.

Just the thought of waking up before noon is painful...

I suppose it's worth asking, is this a late night crowd?

OHHHH!

Thanks Mike, sounds great! I'm in. :) Remind me not to drink on Friday night!

Oh, yeah... I call that job... :D :D :D
Cause we're all about the sobriety when we get together... :D :D :D

lol Wendy chickened out this morning. I will continue to work on her... :)

She can T&T DTSax... :D

If it's hot outside... air conditioned seats with massage... :D
If it's cold out... heated seats with massage, and heated wheel... :D

Fine, but I get a 4 second head start. ;)

lol Sharon. You should be in the next county with 4 seconds... :)

BadSax;183414]Just the thought of waking up before noon is painful...

I suppose it's worth asking, is this a late night crowd?

Two words: Red Bull lol Add some Jagermeister, and you will forget about sleeping. :)

She can T&T DTSax... :D

If it's hot outside... air conditioned seats with massage... :D
If it's cold out... heated seats with massage, and heated wheel... :D

lol Spoil her like that, and you might be driving home in her mini-van while she drives DTSax off into the sunset...

Two weeks to go! Do you have what it takes to keep up with the old man in the Lincoln? Come on... Bring it! :)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SSHS8-The-Mark-1175112080_197859.htm
197859.jpg
SSHS8 The Mark 11.751@120.80

Two words: Red Bull lol Add some Jagermeister, and you will forget about sleeping. :)

Call me old fashion, but I'm more of a beer and coffee kinda guy if we are going to need to be heavily caffeinated... :D

BTW, I'm not worried about the late nights...
(we did "literally" force some poor unsuspecting college kids to party with us until 8:30 in the morning at Carlisle)
I'm worried about any expectation of regaining consciousness before noon... :D

Two weeks to go! Do you have what it takes to keep up with the old man in the Lincoln? Come on... Bring it! :)

Who are you... :D :D :D

Call me old fashion, but I'm more of a beer and coffee kinda guy if we are going to need to be heavily caffeinated... :D

BTW, I'm not worried about the late nights...
(we did "literally" force some poor unsuspecting college kids to party with us until 8:30 in the morning at Carlisle)
I'm worried about any expectation of regaining consciousness before noon... :D

Who are you... :D :D :D

lol noon? You are going to miss out on some cool air and fast times. I will be passing through the parking lots Friday and Saturday night, but will probably not be drinking too much at all.

I am kinda overseeing/running the SSHS9 event this year, and will be busy making sure everyone has a great time at the shootout.

Who am I? I am the old man in the Lincoln! :) Can you keep up with me? lol

Joe, you can bring Mrs. Driller to the track after noon... she's not an early riser. LOL :D

Back