Sierra3 is going down. Will not punch, trying to land it.

haha Id do it in a heartbeat, but am dumping most of my monthly loot into putting up a 3 car garage polebarn on the property. Bought an all steel 40' shipping connex container for 2000.00 to lock up all the goodies out there and tractor for the meantime till the barn goes up.
Just got it surveyed and have been clearing for the last 3 months with backhoe and skidsteer from my cousin. Phone line is all in and its surveyed for the power poles to come in 475 feet off the road (of course i have to pay for 550.00 or so each, need 3).
Wish i had money for a Bobcat, luv those things. You can do so much with them and work gets done very fast. Then truck it on down the road and charge other people to play in their sand boxes too. lol
Kracker is done with his ride i think, he got gears so hes ready, and Marvin I was just out there in the sticks today visiting him. We still need to drop his motor and put the new one in the LSC. Its up on stands, but we got sidetracked with a mess of other things. Im still going to build him a COP harnes for his coilpacks for the new motor like mine. So we got farther to go on his car.
As for mine, i have to get some mandrel bent aluminum tubing ordered and cut it all up and fit it to bring it to the welder to make me two long bendy solid tubes instead of the "kit" multiple pieces and clamps i got on there now. I keep blowing the rubber booties off and hose clamps suck. I got T bolt clamps on all the upper half, but need to make one piece pipes to eliminate all the separate pieces put together it is now. Then ill be able to hold it to the floor and watch the boost go up and not worry about it leaking anywhere and or popping off.

haha Id do it in a heartbeat, but am dumping most of my monthly loot into putting up a 3 car garage polebarn on the property. Bought an all steel 40' shipping connex container for 2000.00 to lock up all the goodies out there and tractor for the meantime till the barn goes up.
Just got it surveyed and have been clearing for the last 3 months with backhoe and skidsteer from my cousin. Phone line is all in and its surveyed for the power poles to come in 475 feet off the road (of course i have to pay for 550.00 or so each, need 3).

Bah...

Worst case, you'll be a month behind. It took you 2 years to build the car - you won't even notice the month delay on the barn. LOL :D

i have to get some mandrel bent aluminum tubing ordered and cut it all up and fit it to bring it to the welder to make me two long bendy solid tubes instead of the "kit" multiple pieces and clamps i got on there now. I keep blowing the rubber booties off and hose clamps suck. I got T bolt clamps on all the upper half, but need to make one piece pipes to eliminate all the separate pieces put together it is now. Then ill be able to hold it to the floor and watch the boost go up and not worry about it leaking anywhere and or popping off.

Quit your whining and bring yourself up to the shootout! I'll let you borrow my pit crew if you blow your tubes off!

hehe

hehe

Pit crew? Whos comming up with ya? Yeah duct tape would definately hold her together for some runs. Shes got to be painted anyways. lol I'd grab a paper plate and tape my number on the door.
Ill see what is happening on Monday. Im doing the transaction of sale on one of my trailers for cash after jury duty, ohh joy. "He's GUILTY!" haha for making me have to do it. hahaha Naaa just kidding.
I was just watching Myth Busters last night at Krackers house and they did a special on duct tape and then did the dropped bullet and straight fire of a gun test.

Haha Mike id have to bring my old wooden hood prop up there with me as a prize for the winner. haha

Last edited:
And here is proof no one will notice...

Here is the woman Leo argued with about voting on my Cadillac, as a Lincoln Mark VIII... :D

:D -J

Attachments

• DSC05788.jpg
    DSC05788.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Getting estimates

Getting estimates

Getting estimates on the cost of normal fix, then ill kick in some above estimate to have them graft on a 2001 Cobra lower half nose to hide the intercooler plus gain some foglights as we all know how high speed our gen one headlights are.

haha I'd like to kick the designer in the jimmy every time i drive the Mark at night, and say see? "this is why we dont cut corners and make a half ass attempt at engineering headlamps. The design rules and is sharp, the selection of materials suck". End of story.

Back