SSHS9 Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout 9

Ok, finally getting around to printing directions. Hotel still has rooms, so Joe, if you don't want to share, the rooms there are really cheap.

Hubby thinks we're leaving early tomorrow morning and getting in tomorrow night. I think we're leaving tomorrow afternoon, stopping somewhere around 1/2 way or further, then getting in on Friday. :)

So, I have no idea where the Sonic is, will the hotel know the directions, cause we'll stop at the hotel 1st I assume. Joe, can you let them know just in case I get there earlier than you? Or call me or something. Assuming we won't be spending much time in the room, so I don't particularly care.

I'm still totally unprepared, lol. Hope I have clean clothes cause I can't get into the laundry room.

More questions

More questions

Oops,

I'm tired and lazy.

What's the weather like down there and is it EST or CST?

The Sonic is on Steven B Tanger Blvd - between 441 and E. Ridgeway Road. BTW, Google maps, and mapquest do not show the hotels and restaurants in their proper location for some reason. If you are staying at the Jameson, it is right up the street.

Sonic Drive In
118 Steven B Tanger Blvd
Commerce, GA 30529-3569
(706) 335-3083

Jameson Inn Commerce
267 Steven B Tanger Blvd
Commerce, GA 30529
United States
706-335-3738

Weather is 30-40's at night 60-70's during the day. EST

Last edited:
Ok, finally getting around to printing directions. Hotel still has rooms, so Joe, if you don't want to share, the rooms there are really cheap.

Hubby thinks we're leaving early tomorrow morning and getting in tomorrow night. I think we're leaving tomorrow afternoon, stopping somewhere around 1/2 way or further, then getting in on Friday. :)

So, I have no idea where the Sonic is, will the hotel know the directions, cause we'll stop at the hotel 1st I assume. Joe, can you let them know just in case I get there earlier than you? Or call me or something. Assuming we won't be spending much time in the room, so I don't particularly care.

I'm still totally unprepared, lol. Hope I have clean clothes cause I can't get into the laundry room.

It's up to you babe, I'm happy to share, and we can all save a few bucks, or if you guys want a room to yourselves that's fine too. I'll call and make sure they added your name tomorrow from JP's house.

Bought a few things for "The Cooler"... :D

Should be leaving CC in about an hour or so :D

:D -J

No, I'm happy to share, you're fun! :) But you and Mike have to share a bed. I get my own, right?

EDIT: TY Mike! Wow, nice weather, cool!

I'll call and make sure they added your name tomorrow from JP's house.

Bought a few things for "The Cooler"... :D

Should be leaving CC in about an hour or so :D

Dang! I hope you don't plan on being here before early afternoon! We hope to leave work at noon tomorrow. I need to fill up the Navi, maybe wash it, hook up to the trailer and load the car. Then we'll be good to go.

Drive safely.

So many deer... :(

I have no idea where we are... and it's apparently really dark at night where people don't live...

Caddysax keeps telling me to turn around... :D but I trust JP, so we continue into the dark... :D

We're in Murphreesboro. I'm real tired. Gonna take a slight detour to Lynchburg. Really hope to get there in time for Sonic. If we don't - see you at T&T.

I am confused by the times,we lost an hour, but the lynchburg info indicates tours for CST? Oh well, we'll make it, I just won't be very prepared (actually,we aren't prepared at all - no fluid changes,no one checked tire pressures,have no ideawhat my weight will be or what we have to add pounds if needed. Any my ordered before Carlisle swaybar still is not installed).

So many deer... :(

I have no idea where we are... and it's apparently really dark at night where people don't live...

Caddysax keeps telling me to turn around... :D but I trust JP, so we continue into the dark... :D

Hope you guys had safe travels through the night! :)

We're in Murphreesboro. I'm real tired. Gonna take a slight detour to Lynchburg. Really hope to get there in time for Sonic. If we don't - see you at T&T.

I am confused by the times,we lost an hour, but the lynchburg info indicates tours for CST? Oh well, we'll make it, I just won't be very prepared (actually,we aren't prepared at all - no fluid changes,no one checked tire pressures,have no ideawhat my weight will be or what we have to add pounds if needed. Any my ordered before Carlisle swaybar still is not installed).

OK Sounds great, Sharon! Safe travels, and we will see you later! :)

You are in Lynchburg in the Deep South?? Tell people you are a Baptist :D

Oddly enough, after checking up on this thread, I went out to turn on the tube, and what do I see but some "11-second" Mark running down the strip in Atlanta. Go figure, right? :D

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

We've six hours or so to do three hours of driving. I think we're gonna make it!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

We are at the Jameson Inn. Car is off and the wagon is parked. Joe went to find a car wash. :)

Just talked to Mike on the cell. He is at the track and was taliking to JP when I called. Sounded as if they were having a good time even though Mike had broken a blower belt. Aric (the guy that built Mike's blower setup) is supposed to bring a new belt in the AM.
One of these days I'm gonna have to go up on Friday instead of driving up early Sat AM.
It's just hard as all H*%% to get my stingy old self to spend the bucks for a room when I only live a little over 2 hours from the strip!
Dave

Planning on being there in the AM also looking forward to seeing all the marks and hopefully meeting some of you guys and gals

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

Just got in from the track. :)

See everyone bright and early in the morning!(Most of you anyways) :D

Back