98 red sleeper lsc

mecaple1

Registered
i'll
IMG_0029.jpg
try again 12,500 miles dyno at 430 rwhp my last hotrod gonna go 1st class

Is the interior "Light Graphite"? aka gray...

If yes, I officially love your car :D

Those wheels are pretty sweet to...
MORE PICS!!!

:D -J

when i bought it 2 yrs ago it had 6140 miles on it,i would have prefered gray int. but it had tan. had to live with tan. right now i've got it on jack stands[doing the cobra brake thang]and yes since i rolled the fender wells i lowered it back down so it doesn't look like an off roader. i'll post some more pics when i get it back together. ha if i can get it back together.

oops wheels are 19" i had to switch to wheels simular to z06 either style can be bought online for $700 shipped.i couldn't get the spoked wheels to balance[had a bad set.} needed to change offset so i went to a differant style,now i can put 295/30 0r 35/19s on without rubbing in rear.wheels are heavy but either style looks great in the sun. a real learning experience figuring out what tires would fit.10" rims rear 8.5" front the company sells some 18" wheels also,think they're 8.5" f & r. if anyone wants info on wheels and tire sources and sizes feel free to send me an email mike

MODS 3.73 gears with traction lock l dynotech driveshaft trans cooler shift kit 2.5 mandrall bent s.s.exhaust-no cats-2 reasonators-center straight thru 11" magna flo 2 inlets & 2 outlets-2 rear sraight thru 14" magna flos in rear kooks headers electric water pump comp cams vortec s3 intercooled supercharger kit done by dennis reinhardt performance addco swaybar 255 fuel pump with booster and regulator front and rear cobra rotors with front bullitt calipers in progress now . . i've got 4.10 rear end for it,no use changing,275/40/19 hankooks go up in smoke if i nail it in low . initial dyno was 430rwhp with 348 fp torque. taking it to local cobra guru to have torque tweaked up about 50fp. its at 6 lbs boost.stock engine won't hold together if i do much more hp and lastly got a credit card balance thats been modified out of sight.

Beautiful Mark VIII!

With those wheels and exhaust, I'd say that sleeper was woke up though.:D

thats awesome i've always wanted to see an S/C cammed :D

does your curve climb steep like an S/C on cams or no?

Is a cammed S/C any better than a roots S/C or turbo Mark? Some guys on here have those.

short response... yes :D

much more power on much lower boost. plus more exhaust rumble and unique factor... i heard 18hours for someone who knows what they're doing to put in cams... and on N/A cars you won't see much improvement with out porting out the heads and doing your exhaust...

but i'm using 8psi and making 360rwhp... Using 6psi and getting about 100 more hp is way cool

short response... yes :D

much more power on much lower boost. plus more exhaust rumble and unique factor... i heard 18hours for someone who knows what they're doing to put in cams... and on N/A cars you won't see much improvement with out porting out the heads and doing your exhaust...

but i'm using 8psi and making 360rwhp... Using 6psi and getting about 100 more hp is way cool

I see. So the only down side is the loss of mileage and the ability to pass an emissions test? No thanks for me...turbo with high stall converter will suffice.

Back