True Dual Exhaust Pipes

Might have to do with the tips they used. I know the 93-94 didnt have bumper cut outs and the later years did. Just a guess.

Might have to do with the tips they used. I know the 93-94 didnt have bumper cut outs and the later years did. Just a guess.

Well, the tips aren't part of what they sell, just the dual mid-pipes.

I'm at a loss to explain it, other than maybe they just don't know. They also don't list the 92-95 SC's, and I know for a fact that the fuel tank / exhaust routing is also the same.

I'm going to order up a set in 304 SS, and we'll find out.

Update

Update

Well, I've spoken to them, and they've corrected their coverage years to include all years.

That looks pretty interesting. Please let us know how they work out for you. Pics would be cool as well!

Good luck!

That's definitely a nice option. I would like to see the results as well, with a good fitment documentation.

that system was designed by me and sold on here for years by me. that is josh he is a good guy he buys from the exhaust company where i use to work. yes it will work on all years cars and should work pretty darn good never had a complaint except that the exhaust shop was not smart enough to line the exhaust up and then install it.

So this place...

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-117/93-dsh-94-MARK-VIII-EXHAUST/Detail

...sells true dual tubing in both aluminized steel and 304 stainless.

What I don't understand is why they think it will only work on the 93 and 94 Mark's.

Same fuel tank / exhaust routing for the 95-98, right?

I've also sent them an email asking their reasons.

I had a question for you, I have read your other thread and all the progress and it looks great. Do you know how the fitment looked if you were just doing the kit that was sent? I am trying to see how percise it was. I have been to a couple of shops here and they aren't to interested in shipped kits.

I had a question for you, I have read your other thread and all the progress and it looks great. Do you know how the fitment looked if you were just doing the kit that was sent? I am trying to see how percise it was. I have been to a couple of shops here and they aren't to interested in shipped kits.

There's no way it would have worked on my car the way it was shipped without hanging a couple of inches below the diff, too low in my opinion.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.2; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/525.27.1 Pre/1.0)

doesn't sound like it

*testing new wiforums

I was wondering...........

I was wondering...........

So this place...

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-117/93-dsh-94-MARK-VIII-EXHAUST/Detail

...sells true dual tubing in both aluminized steel and 304 stainless.

What I don't understand is why they think it will only work on the 93 and 94 Mark's.

Same fuel tank / exhaust routing for the 95-98, right?

I've also sent them an email asking their reasons.

How long did it take to deliver? And did they hook right up?

Back