Ice I understand your love for that car, but the wing in the back looks big enough to provide cover for a bus load of kids on a rainy day.
Back in 67' I had a 442 and my best friend had a GT500KR. We would each take turns driving to work at Pratt & Whitney (ride sharing) on a weekly basis. His Mustang was definitely the most fun to be in. Gas mileage stunk, but so didn't the whole car with gas fumes when he put his foot into it (Dual Quads ). I am sure if he was around today he would have one of these great cars. Thanks for sharing, lots of great memories in there for me.

Roadboss, these youngsters have NO idea...do they?

I get a kick from our 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with the 440-6pack(2x3 for you kiddies).
It's big, it's loud, and it hauls donkeys...we set the suspension up proper as well so I can actually steer it sometimes!

I was fortunate enough way back when to have a customer with a massive collection of mostly US Iron and some fiberglass...but big, V8 powered RWD American cars were his passion.

I was lucky enough to have driven cars people buy posters of.
The '67 GT 500 was one of them.
The Hemi 'Cuda was another
The '67 427/435 tri-power roadster vette was another.
But one of my fav's was actually his KR. The sound, the smell, the paralyzing torque when you grabbed 2nd gear and got traction.

Ahh yes....the good old days.

gas Mileage?

hahhhhhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

that's funny.

Back