Parting out my '94 Mark VIII

Devin

Registered
No, not THAT 94. :) I have purchased a donor car that I am pulling the engine and transmission out of, and a few other minor parts. Everything else is up for grabs.

The exterior is dark metallic green and the interior is tan. Every body panel is dent and rust free, the interior is so so since a smoker was the previous owner.

If you need anything off of a '94 better contact me soon. Once I get what I want off of it, it is probably going to the car crusher.

car parts

car parts

please dont crush, i need a few interior pieces, in dash AC/Heater control, seat motors, driver door mirror, windshield mounted autodark mirror, both rear strut body mounts and several other pieces, would love to have the brakes calipers as a spare set that i can rebuild, let me know how much you want for this stuff
-Jeremy

i need the covers for the rear interior dome lights, the little black things that hide above the door panels, the latch for the center console lid, and some lug nuts if you can spare them lol.

Is the driver side COMPLETE mirror assembly still available? I have the same color car. Please let me know.

Back