Snapple "Real Fact"

RE: Snapple "Real Fact"

We had an Afghan Hound for 9 years. "Icey" was a beautiful dog. But, enough is enough, always rushing to get home & take her out, schlepping home 50 pound bags of food and untold cans of dog food, and walks in 9 degree ice covered sidewalks is behind us. Only pet now is a Beta Fish (1) and he sleeps in his bowl. :)

Scott, you are great! Sick? = Janis Joplin & Well = Elvis. I think I'd much prefer Elvis.

RE: Snapple

I have two stupid cats and a 190 pound English Mastiff dog. The cats occasionally share my king sized bed with me, but the dog can't get up on it. If he could, I'd probably let him sleep on it, as long as he stayed on his side! (Dogs and cats sleep on TOP of the covers. I as a people sleep underneath them!) I used to have a German Shepherd that was allowed on the bed. She would stretch out and I'd wake up all squished right on the edge of the bed. I end up storing clean laundry on one side of my bed now and still have plenty of room for me.

I did not know Bosco was still available!! I remember it from 40 years ago. Then I had a stuffed dog named Bosco.

"Yuuuup,
I'm 51 years young. I used to drink bosco chocolate syrup when I was a kid growing up in California. My brother in law lives in Long Island and sends us bosco at least twice a year. Plus, Bosco is used on Third Watch on NBC.

David

Bosco is available in AZ. at Fry's Stores.

The closest Fry's store is in Phoenix. About 3-1/2 hours away. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. Bosco looks like a bear and acts like one too. Even though he weighs only 4 lbs.

Scott, you are great! Sick? = Janis Joplin & Well = Elvis. I think I'd much prefer Elvis.

I prefer Elvis, too. Actually, I'm in the process of recording my 3rd album. This one is 100% Elvis gospel. I have 13 tracks laid right now. About 10 to go.

Well I'm a LITTLE younger than you guys, we don't have Bosco here in MD anymore (at least I haven't seen it) and if I want to name my stuffed dog Bosco, I CAN! LOL

2 of my 3 cats sleep between me and jessica. somethimes on our pillows or under them. Those two cats get baths every week to say the least

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

the pugs love to snuggle but only one is allowed and then only after she's had a bath.....the boys snore WAY to much....although that might be a excellent way to irriate the wife!!!!!

My bird Oscar always slept with me. He would always squeeze between my neck and chin while I was sleeping. If i hurt him he would wake me up with a swift love bite to the nose.. lol He's also an Orange Juice thief!!!

download

Back