3 White CE's and a Blacksheep 96 LSC

billcu

Head Moderator
Staff member
Marc, Steve, Jeremi, Margaret, and I had a meet at Mark's place and took some photos.

We all took photos, some are in the calendar thread, here's the ones I took.

I haven't seen the ones taken from the roof of the house yet, feel free to post them here (Marc, Jeremi).:D

DSC04468 (Large).JPG

DSC04471 (Large).JPG

DSC04475 (Large).JPG

DSC04480 (Large).JPG

DSC04481 (Large).JPG

DSC04493 (Large).JPG

Here are a couple photos I took.
It was a great time.. Marc has an interesting home !!

Attachments

• S 006 (Large).jpg
    S 006 (Large).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • S 007 (Large).jpg
    S 007 (Large).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • S 008 (Large).jpg
    S 008 (Large).jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 294blackgen1[1] (Large).jpg
    294blackgen1[1] (Large).jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
Hmmm....maybe when you take the next round of pics my red one will be a perfect offset? Kinda like a cherry in the middle of all that vanilla?

Rob, that was me you passed yesterday on Glenwood Ave! I was heading to 5 PM Mass! I figured it was you - I really don't see any Cordovan CEs on the road except for yours!

Was waiting for you to call! I lost your number when my cell phone "bricked" and I have a new one, same phone, but the address book didn't transfer.

I'm up for a mini-meet, especially before the white stuff flies.

I know it was you Gonz, I thought you would call, but figured you either did not recognize me or you were too busy to call. Anyway, happy motoring, need to change the UCA's on the car, might have to do it after winter, especially if it requires the shock to come out.

Thanks sir! I'd like to help whenever you schedule it! I can learn things in the process too!

Oh I knew it was you! I waved and hit the horn!

Thanks everyone, and thanks for the other shots guys.

Yes, a Toreador Red and Cordovan would have been a great addition. There's not much color in black and white.:D

I should drive the green Mark too.:cool:

This was just a last minute get together, we'll have to get more together before the salt flies like you say.

Back