WTB Seat valance for 97 Mark VIII tan

tommiswizzle

Registered
I didn't know what the part was called, but the lady at the ford dealership said it's a seat valance.... it's the plastic assembly that the driver's seat control buttons are located at. She said Ford no longer sells them, but she can get one from a reseller for $220. That seems a bit high for a small piece of plastic! Anyone have a source?

good luck, we sold one last year on ebay, it was light graphite gray, it sold for $450 bucks. some here might remember that, i almost died!!
you'll only find one used, search ebay. i wish i could say i had one, but all i have are passenger side left over. keep searching.

I didn't know what the part was called, but the lady at the ford dealership said it's a seat valance.... it's the plastic assembly that the driver's seat control buttons are located at. She said Ford no longer sells them, but she can get one from a reseller for $220. That seems a bit high for a small piece of plastic! Anyone have a source?
I ordered one from Max @ http://www.fivestarford.com last year for a 98. Dont know where he found it but it was less then 200 with shipping back then.

I talked to Max about them recently. IIRC, he said that the only 2 colors available anymore are tan and gray. The tan one was about $200 and the gray one was about $100....

Found them on ebay.... guy from Amsterdam, NY parts out Mark VIII's. Oops...it was $80.00 with shipping! Still a GREAT deal.

Last edited:
im gonna be hitting the u-pull-it's again this coming weekend. Ill add this to my list of stuff im going for. I wish i woulda read this thread this past weekend, we just were at the one pick a part on sunday and there must be at least 10 MK VIII's there. Damn C4C

If you find a seat valance, let me know! Tan preferably. I have 1997 LSC (blue exterior). I obviously can't afford $200+ right now, but I'll pay a reasonable price.

Im in Reading, PA. I thought i updated my info, woopsie, ill hop right on it. Ill let you all know what i come up with at the U-pull-it

I am going to look again but I was watching one on Ebay that never sold for 0.99. I will see if the seller still has it for you and send you the info.

Relisted item sold for 10.18 plus 15 shipping and it was a repaired item. Looked like crap sorry about the false alarm.

Found one on Ebay for you but it is in Ibvory with switches. Seller claims to have on in tan as well. Item # 220518314856

Even if you cant find one in the correct color.. you can paint it to match. I did it with my A pillar after adding the pod and I defy anyone to tell the difference.
I bought exact colors that matched my CE interior.

Back