New member on his 2nd Mark VIII

VIIIup

Registered
Just got this last Sunday 5/15/2016. 1996 Mark VIII, 107K, converted to coil springs, needs a little tlc, upper ball joints/control arms, seller included new ones he never installed, was misfiring on cylinder 2, new plugs and driver side coil pack fixed it this past Friday, need to charge up the A/C, driver seat pretty trashed under the seat cover, keyless entry pad fell down inside door because the tabs on it are broken, put a pc of gorilla duct tape over the hole to keep water out until I can fix it, passenger side outer door handle was inop, just replaced it today, fuel door switch was inop, replaced it yesterday, driver side view mirror glass was broken (installed now) and for reasons unknown the rear speakers aren't working and the cd changer doesn't work. Always loved these cars, had a '94 I paid $500 for, had 212K on it and I drove for nearly 3 years, got 20+ mpg w/ac on max, I took it to the track repeatedly, 15.0's@91mph pass after pass after pass, not too bad for a 3700lb luxo coupe, it wasn't near this nice though. It has some crappy, cheap ebay HID plug n play replacements, supposedly 55W and they totally suck. My cousin snagged me a pair of headlight housings from a yard near him and he is going back after a grille since mine is tweaked, can be fixed with a lot of work but the one near him is near flawless.

markviifront.jpg

markviiidriver.jpg

markviiipass.jpg

markviiirear.jpg

Back