J mod

tonybrooklyn

Registered
Just checked on a friend Franks car yesterday ever since he has had it and he bought it new. Even after changing the trans fluid i mean converter and all. Within a couple of hundred miles you would see that black sludge that forms at the bottom of the dipstick. Fluid is pink but that residue left behind on the tissue. I have seen this on many 4r70w's never really gave it much thought till i had redone my trans. So i said to him Frank let me J-mod your trans a couple of weeks back. He says to me you nuts, my mark is two years older than your and it has 150,000 plus miles. I says so what i'll rebuild the trans if it dies. He says okay so i J-Mod it he loves the way it shifts. Not only that he stops by yesterday afternoon. We are shooting the sh*t smoking a couple of stogies and drinking some beers. I says to him you ready for a rebuild yet. He says Tone i have been driving the piss out of it its fine. So i pull the stick out the fluid is as clean as the day i changed it and j-mod the trans. That was about 3 weeks and 500 miles ago. So in closing i must conclude that Fords design as it was originally intended was very flawed. GOD BLESS Jerry and the MOD.

Back