FS: 97-98 Mark VIII BODY KIT

You shoulda stuck it on Ebay and THEN tell everyone here about it so it gets into a bidding war. You would have got much more for it.:cool:

So out of curiousity how many would be willing to pay retail if I could get aeroform to get another mold for the 97-98?

No but i bought the kit that was in this for sale post. Cant believe its been over a year now and i haven't even seen it in person yet. Ill actually be going to see it in 3 weeks...lets get some made, how many other kits of this are still in existence? Anyone know?

No but i bought the kit that was in this for sale post. Cant believe its been over a year now and i haven't even seen it in person yet. Ill actually be going to see it in 3 weeks...lets get some made, how many other kits of this are still in existence? Anyone know?

Slow shipping?

Cant believe its been over a year now and i haven't even seen it in person yet. Ill actually be going to see it in 3 weeks..

I'll be up there next week.... Hmmm.. wonder if that will fit in my car??

Seriously, let me know if you decide not to use it.

David O'Donnell (Jibit - RIP) had one of these kits on his 98. I saw it. I was not pleased.

But then I think Mark VIII mud flaps look cool so what do I know. :cool:

Dscf0112.jpg

Last edited:
David O'Donnell (Jibit - RIP) had one of these kits on his 98. I saw it. I was not pleased.

But then I think Mark VIII mud flaps look cool so what do I know. :cool:

Dscf0112.jpg

Those are 1st gen splash guards... the 2nd gen ones are more molded with a Lincoln star in relief in the center of the bottom...

Back