94 Mark VIII ranchero, lime green

dons4000

Registered
One of my herd of Mark VIII's. I have this addiction.

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow, that is cool! I'm not particularly fond of the paint color, but the paint job looks absolutely spectacular to me! Did you do that all yourself? Amazing!

Well I for one am speechless. I'm posting these on the El Camino web site.

Is there a tailgate or is the back of the trunk lid welded in place? Can we see some interior pics as well as the bed?

Last edited:
Beautiful! Nice job!

I even like the color, it reminds me of my younger days, when a friend of mine had a 340 Duster.:D

They are different. The blue one (for funeral use) has an el camino rear window and this one is custom. I would like to see under the tarp and find out what kind of work goes into it.:confused: The color looks good on a custom, but i think it would look tacky on a stock mark viii.:cool:

They are different. The blue one (for funeral use) has an el camino rear window and this one is custom. I would like to see under the tarp and find out what kind of work goes into it.:confused: The color looks good on a custom, but i think it would look tacky on a stock mark viii.:cool:
It looks pretty tacky on a custom too! Only a Mopar could wear that color proudly!

Holy Smokes....

Holy Smokes....

Now that....is....coool.....But dear Jesus, why the Mopar green? Naa i take that back, it's coolness and the flat black mini scoop on the hood make it all work. Just like the Cuda.

Yes yes, more pics with the tanaeu cover off and the interior. Beautiful paint job too. That car just screams labor hours....Beautifull Job! Showstopper for sure. I remember the graveyard one posted a while back that was used as Hearse backup, but this one is wayy cool too.

Thanks for sharing those pics. Im putting them on my hardrive.

I kinda like the "dont hit me kawasaki green" color.
The car looks good, looks like it was done right, definately not a hacked up job.

i remember seeing the pics of this car in flat black primer. you know what, its not my favorite custom, but dammit you did a hell of a job from the looks of it and i give you props. i would deffinetly drive it. being different is what makes it custom!

Back