I think I'm done ....

Mad1stGen

Registered
Recent acquisition: 1997 M8 LSC Deep Evergreen Metalic / Lt. Prairie Tan 16k miles.

This makes it the 26th mark viii I've ever owned.

I used to believe that these cars rode the same be it with 100k or 10k miles. Boy was I wrong :eek: ;)

It should be a fun spring after I get all the little issues resolved (mainly from careless storage over the last 13 years).
Sadly, I don't think this car was ever waxed, although it was kept inside at least. PDR, clay, wax, wax, wax. Ok boost too. Enjoy.

12_01%20014%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20015%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20002%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20003%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20004%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20005%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20008%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20009%20(Large).jpg

12_01%20011%20(Large).jpg

Last edited:
I always liked a green/tan color combo on a lot of cars. Good to see someone keeping these cars alive out there.

seriously, I wish I had a few bucks to throw around where I live cause I see oldsters with them all the time.

Beautiful Mark!! I love that color!

You are almost as bad as me with Fleetwoods and B body GMs... I have owned 8 Fleetwoods and 13 B Bodies!

Beautiful car Jeremi!

What do you think of that color now?

I can't wait to bring the Deep Jewel Green one over to compare. I like the bluer shade of the Evergreen much better.

You sir, have a serious problem. LOL :D

Haha, I'd prefer the 92 mile CE available locally here, but that isn't in the budget at this time.
This car is staying with me at least until spring, unless something better comes along (doubt that though ;))

Bill, the color is growing on me. There is something unique about it for sure.

Looks Good !!!!!!!!!!!! You Got a hellava Deal>> Whats new? I am not sure about the green though. Did you check the date on the tires?
I can't tell do the mats say LSC?

Last edited:
So much for the need to have room in your garage, you have a serious issue there, what about the parts car you were getting? Based on your previous ownership records, you should have this sold in a few months, and a new one will fall into your lap. LOL

I'm amazed!! You guys must spend ALL your free time (not to mention - $ ) looking for these things!!!

For Jeremi, he is always making money on these things. But he is the best friend a Mark Viii owner could have, hes helpful and always has parts you need.

Wow nice car Jeremi! Enjoy it for a while. ;)

And yes, as above, J always has what I need at great prices and great service.

So much for the need to have room in your garage, you have a serious issue there, what about the parts car you were getting? Based on your previous ownership records, you should have this sold in a few months, and a new one will fall into your lap. LOL

The vette went into storage until spring time so there is some room there.
The 98 parts car is outside, where it belongs ;) So everybody is happy in the family. :D

That reminds me I have to tear into it asap. Wanna help ? :eek: :D

Sharon please tell me the wheel has been installed. If not, send it back :eek:

Back