2006 Dodge Charger R/T with mods

Id like it better it had a better name. There is no new Charger to me. Chargers were actually cool back in the day, not big heavy overpriced pieces of junk. Magnum sedan, now thats a more fitting name.

+1...Chrysler may have survived had they gone retro like everyone else. Everyone would have wanted to drive the General Lee.

+1...Chrysler may have survived had they gone retro like everyone else. Everyone would have wanted to drive the General Lee.
Or this............
1985charger.jpg

The newer Charger SRT 8 are pretty sweet cars. Forget your illusions of driving the General Lee screaming "yee ha" while dreaming about getting some from your cousin Daisy.

i had an 84 shelby charger 2.2 turbo 5 speed let me tell you that car was bone stock and would kill my mark VIII easily. laugh all you want they were quick little toilets!!

What about this car?

He is looking to sell the car for $20k.
This guy has stupid money.

Justin built this car and the Customer wants a new project and has a very fast BMW as a daily so the car is not going to be used anymore. He would like to sell it to someone who can truly appreciate the time/money/effort it takes to build a truly fast wagon.

Some of the mods.
426, Procharged (D1-SC polished HO kit)
Protorque 3500 stall billet stator convertor
Jet hot coated intake and cpr fuel rails
High Side Performance fuel crossover lines (-8 teflon core braided stainless)
Meth

DSC_0397.jpg

Picture019.jpg

JimBuaasfinaldyno.jpg

If looks were no concern, that is a very good power to $ ratio.

As for myself, I wouldn't drive it for free...I hate wagons.

I wouldn't drive it for free...I hate wagons.

I love wagons... I miss my '95 Buick Roadmaster wagon. I built it to look like a Impala SS wagon... with the gears and bolt ons it was actually pretty quick:

IMG_9632.jpg

...but back on topic... go with the 300C if you want some luxury mixed with the SRT8 package. Also the CTS-V is a nice choice if you can switch to GM!

Back