two year garage project

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
So I am a big procrastinator, almost two years after we had a pipe bust and did some damage to the garage I finally finished fixing it up.

Water damage
DSC05399.jpg

DSC05397.jpg

DSC05398.jpg

DSC05396.jpg

Took damaged Sheetrock and insulation down
DSC05505.jpg

New Sheetrock up, did that last year.

DSC05526.jpg

The celling, doors and walls were painted.
Then started to resurface the concrete after power washing, striping the really old paint and etching.
Aimee helped too.
1.jpg

All done with the resurfacing and put down some sealer.
2.jpg

Put up two new celling florescent lighting fixtures.
On the left side I put down some vinyl diamond tread flooring from home depot were you would walk to the cellar. I would have did the whole garage with it but i it was not worth the money.
3.jpg

Got things organized
4.jpg

Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Seriously I wish I could begin to straighten out my garage. Looks good man

Nice! :)

You want to do mine? Especially the "Got Things Organized" part. :D

Well it took me two years, do you want to have me for that long, lol

You probably have some DR and other tires rolling around on the floor. For Christmas ask for the tirerack, tire rack you see on the back wall there to get started. It is nice to have them off the floor and out of the way. :)

Well it took me two years, do you want to have me for that long, lol

You probably have some DR and other tires rolling around on the floor. For Christmas ask for the tirerack, tire rack you see on the back wall there to get started. It is nice to have them off the floor and out of the way. :)

LOL, yeah, 2 years may wear your welcome out. :D

I stack tires in the rental storage shed as I have no real storage room in the garage for all the parts I have. Every time I go to the stack it seems the ones I need are on the bottom! LOL :D

Nice job Steve! 2 years, oh dear, I'm hoping Hubby doesn't take that long to finish ours.

And JP, I think 2 days of Steve would wear anyone out. ;)

When he's done, tell him to stop by and help hanging the drywall on the ceiling. :D

Actually, J, you DON'T want him doing home repair projects, he's an engineer. ;) It's still not done and he paid someone to actually do the drywall (which was after my complaining about dust when he did the 3 month banister replacement project which included daily sanding).

Back