FS: 1995 Mark VIII for sale 93K miles

keVIIIn

Registered
I don't post here very often but some of you may know my car from LVC or the lincoln mark viii enthusiast community on facebook..however unfortunately my car is now up for sale. I bought a new toy and don't have room for a 3rd car at this time so it has to go. For those that dont know its a 95 mark viii, I'm the 2nd owner (technically 3rd but bought from the original owners daughter) bought it with 70k miles in 2011, currently has 93k. Car is rust free and ive done many upgrades over the years. Drivetrain is mostly all stock, has mandrel bent dual 2.5" exhaust with gutted cats and kooks bullet mufflers, smoothed intake tube with silencer delete, 93 W3Z2 computer. Hub swapped, cobra front brakes (drilled, slotted rotors) 97 cobra wheels with nitto nt555s with less than 4k miles on them. rear brakes are also newer. Serpentine belt replaced as well as tensioner and idler pulley, rebuilt ford alternator about 2 years ago, 2 year old autolite plugs and motorcraft wires, radiator replaced. Car sits on tokico springs and shocks with DLFs delrin perches in rear and rubber isolators (done the right way and not with a cheap strutmasters kit) and new rear shock mounts. Car was a base originally, I added LSC bumpers and trim painted to match, LSC headlights with VVME aftermarket HIDs 4300k bulbs. All front trim and corner lights replaced with new stuff, and perfect condition grill. Rear window replaced a few years ago with a brand new ford window to solve the lasagna'd trim. Paint is 9/10, no dents or scratches or fading anywhere. Interior is nice, door panels replaced with non cracked ones, drivers seat leather shows minimal wear. Only issue is a minor steering rack leak, I added some fluid about 6 months ago with some lucas oil fluid treatment and its held fine since, havent had to top it off. Tie rod ends replaced before i bought the car, otherwise front end is original, however makes no noises or clunks/squeaks, still feels tight. Car runs and drives great, trans shifts perfect, no slipping or shudder ever. Made a 500 mile drive last summer up to boscobel WI and back without a hiccup. If i had a bigger garage i would keep it but i refuse to let it sit outside. Ive put alot of money into this car over the past 5 years, asking $4500 obo. located in Chicagoland area.

1st day I bought it

Back