Cobra Decals

Sapperfire

Registered
ive seen some Cobra Lincoln decals for the front fenders on another Lincoln Viii website and i cant remember where it was now.. if anyone knows the site, or better yet, where i could order these decals myself, that would be awesome, its basically the cobra intake emblem wrapped around the lincoln emblem, looks very nice

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

LMS Motorsports is the one who does those decals

LMS stands for lincoln motorsports

i went to LMS website and they need a huge order pre-paid in order for them to make some more, i was wanting to get some for my mark, but after starring at them for several hours, i dont think i like the way that they are forged, since i myself know how to do metal working, im going to attemp to come up with a better design... ill make the template molds and give it a shot, ill keep ya posted on a finished product if anyone would be interseted in a set for themselves

Did you call Geno @ LMS? He might have them ready to ship. That huge order was awhile back and I believe he has done a couple of batches since.

yeah i shot him an email, he said they no longer have any for the fender, but they have the trunk lock cover..and some hats

Keep an eye on it. I bet he does another set soon, as they always seem to sell out fast.

actually, i do metal working, i think im in the works of getting a mold made and i may be the one making them if everything goes well, LVC and i have a bit more disscussing to do about this issue

Back