Lambo doors

I "kinda" like it, but I think they would look a ton better at only 45 degrees, not straight up. 45 is nice and subtle and it doesn't make it look squared off. It changed the entire look of the car.

That Gen 2 is clean, but they shouldn't have painted the top with that gay white stripe.

yeah i wonder what sherwin williams said when he walked in the store and ordered " gay white " ! its not white jesse, its the same silver that was used on the side of the car, time for a new monitor, or an eye examine lol!

Full frame doors look like junk lambo style.

45 degrees would help a little, but our doors are huge, and the frame at the top, just doesnt help, lets put it that way.

thats why i would never do it, it looks terrible it is not the car for lambo doors. 45 degree wouldnt help, not putting the hinges on would help the most, just leave them the way they came if you want them best look. like i said earlier, its been done already, if you want something really one off suicide them, that would be sweet.

gullwing, then you run into problems opening them in tight areas, plus you would have to butcher up the roof and i dont think without making a noticable brace that the roof on our marks will support the heavy doors.

yes delorean was into coke and distributing it and using the company as a front, he was eventually caught and went to prison. he is dead now but those cars live on more now then they ever did. it really was a crappy car, they had tons of problems, but over the years the people who are really into them have fixed all the problems and now they are starting to get into entire custom interiors that you can buy and replace yourself. i always liked the cars since back to the future came out, i even had a film picture from the late 80's that my father took of me standing next to one of the real movie deloreans with all the crap on it. i wouldnt mind having one just because they are so iconic now because of the movie series but its still a junk car!

all this talk about lambo doors and i stumble across this on another forum , come on now, this actually looks good to someone??? this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen.
vbpgimage.php

hey if anyone knows where i can get one i am looking for a aftermarket hood and wing for my 95 mark 8 i seen a cobra r hood and like a lip spoiler for one a long time ago but i cant remember where i seen it and if anyone knows where i can get ground effects for it that would be awesome too!!!!! thanx a bunch let me know anyone please!!!!!!

hey if anyone knows where i can get one i am looking for a aftermarket hood and wing for my 95 mark 8 i seen a cobra r hood and like a lip spoiler for one a long time ago but i cant remember where i seen it and if anyone knows where i can get ground effects for it that would be awesome too!!!!! thanx a bunch let me know anyone please!!!!!!

You're best bet would be to make your own. There are a bunch of guys on here(including myself) that made our own hood/spoiler. If you want the Cobra R hood, you'll pay around 800 bucks for it. :( Same with the spoiler....its pricey. No one has been able to locate ground effects for a while.

Back