Parting out 97 lsc

Kracker

Registered
this is a complete car. Tell me what you need and i will see if it is there. One of the hid bulbs is good. the other is blown. the housings, driverside seat track are already sold as well as the Block and the heads. i am still up in the air about the irmc's send me a email or post with what you may need the car has tan interior and is cordovon i believe
my email is natural2b@aol.com

H!,do you have the shroud or the splash shield for the front bumper? Also need sun visors for a mark without sunroof . Any engine dress up parts or front plastic covers on the engine. thanks don

How does the seats look? I have a Torredor Red Mark with a pretty bad driver seat.
drivers seat is trashed

it does not have the seat warmer panel but i have one in mine though. i was going to put heated seat in my mark and use the panel. but i am back in florida so no need for it. but i do like the look lol i am not sure what i would let it go for make me an offer

what kind of wheels?
tbird wheels 16

Sorry so long

Sorry so long

Sorry I have been so slow at responding. I have been busy with the Holidays and family. I can't strip anything else off the car until I can relocate the car.

Back