Radiator r/r

thegr81

Registered
I just had my fuel pump replaced and AC fixed and I've been losing water for a while coming home today I noticed some steam coming from the passenger side of the hood. I open the hood I grab the hose and the whole thing snapped off in my hand. I need two things if anyone has a diagram of the cooling system or the steps on R&R. I know I have to disconnect the upper and lower hoses and the transmission lines and it should just come right up. And the plug 4 the fan. I've looked into a few radiators I don't have the money for a griffin which I would like but they have a performance Spectre for $135. Otherwise Save-On Auto Parts has one for a hundred bucks. The crooks down here actually wanted to charge me 350 box to replace it it's just ridiculous. The guy I found that did my fuel pump and fix my Schrader valve on the AC is a member of the local church and was only going to charge me 140. Butt I'd rather do it myself or have my friend help me do the places I cannot reach who's got info for me?

Back