Need Help Solving SRS Air Bag Code

94mark8rules

Registered
I have a 94 Mark 8, I got into a fender bender about a year ago and set off both air bags... Recently I tracked down a pair of air bags and one crash sensor decided to try replacing them. I unplugged my battery for a half hour to be sure, then swapped them all out. I tested the sensor before I installed it and it had continuity on 2 pins but not on any of the other pins, and then I checked the drivers side one that was original to the car and it tested the same way. When I first started the car I got code 35, from what I understand this is the passenger Air bag I just installed, then after I drove the car to get something to eat, and parked it, I came out and started it and got code 41 which is one of the sensors. Now I went outside and started it again and got 35. Is it normal for the codes to change like that? Is it possible that the safing sensor is the issue? When I bought the car it had an airbag code to I just dont remember what it was, but maybe its the module? Im not sure what do you guys think?

Back