Blizzard In Maryland

budpytko

Registered
The Mark sure is staying in the driveway for the next few day, but the F250 is right there ready to go......This is Chicago weather, not Maryland. Pics to follow....

BTW, guess the Bears are going forfeit the game with the Ravens....they can't get here????? BWI is open..... what gives? Don't matter, they were gonna get their butts kicked anyway! LOL

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.296 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

Wow, I can't remember a game being forfeited in the NFL.

I woke up to 4-5 inches this morning, and we've gotten 2 more since then and it's supposed to continue all day. We've got a couple jobsites in southern WV reporting 18-24 inches but it looks like they will be through the worst soon.

They are now saying that the game WILL be played tomorrow ----- SOMETIME! Prob is the Bears can not get off the ground in Chicago, but I (nor the news stations here) know why.... not even on a charter flight. My assumption is even tho BWI is open, alternates are not!

It's just starting to dust now, I'm all hunkered down with plenty of goodies and some DVDs.

It's just starting to dust now, I'm all hunkered down with plenty of goodies and some DVDs.

I am going out to see avatar 3d, i thought it would be a good time to go :D got tickets online for the 5:15 show

Here's some photos:
8:00AM
800AM.jpg

3:pM
1502.jpg

1501.jpg

1504.jpg

Their are two more rungs of those trees that you can't see....maybe 8" apart! I had to remove snow from the little snowman to even SEE it! And there is another one you can't see at all.....to the left of the one I removed the snow from...they are about 12-13 " tall

Wow, only a couple inches here, don't know why the Bears can't get a charter, unless it's the weather on the way there not allowing them to take off?

I am going out to see avatar 3d, i thought it would be a good time to go :D got tickets online for the 5:15 show

The movie was good and it would be worth going to see it in IMAX 3D. I only saw it in 3D in a regular theater.

And people if you don't know how to drive in the snow stay off the roads.

Back