Let's see your Blizzard of '09 pictures

God, I HATE snow.... :mad:

My '98 Cobra and '98 LSC are somewhere under there. :frown:

Attachments

• HPIM0984s.jpg
    HPIM0984s.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
I only measured 8-9 inches here. The higher elevations got at least twice that. We were out in the Harley truck yesterday and need to clean off the Navigator today. It will be a while before anything else moves out of the driveway.

At least they plow your street...

Attachments

• mini-IMG00062-20091220-1308.jpg
    mini-IMG00062-20091220-1308.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
I only measured 8-9 inches here. The higher elevations got at least twice that. We were out in the Harley truck yesterday and need to clean off the Navigator today. It will be a while before anything else moves out of the driveway.

At least they plow your street...

You live in By-God West Viginie, what did you expect? ;)

21" here.

I've got two damn driveways to shovel and 4 cars to clean off. :mad: My Cardioligist is going to love this. :wink:

Attachments

• HPIM0993s.jpg
    HPIM0993s.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0994s.jpg
    HPIM0994s.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
Here's my pictures. Damn Snow! I hate it! ;)

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02414.JPG

DSC02415.JPG

DSC02416.JPG

All this convinces me that someday, hopefully sooner than later, I'll move somewhere where the words "wind chill factor" don't exist in anyone's vocabulary.

Would you believe I'm still snowed in, snow plow guy still hasn't come.

I haven't been outside to snap any pics yet as I'm just waking up from working last night,but I have a feeling I won't be seeing my car till sometime in March. I just know I'm plowed under. :mad::eek:

Wow. Mike, you made me seriously LOL!

Leo, aren't you worried the dogs will get lost in all that snow?

Wow, we haven't had snow like that for a long time. Although we did have sleet a week ago and I fell on my tush. Good thing for cushion.

No but they are seriously pissed! I shoveled runs for them but the snow is above their heads and they keep trying to get over it but bog down. One cat stuck his foot outside, shook it, and waddled back in. The other did something really weird, she went out, stood up on her hind legs and surveyed what she could over the top. She looked just like one of these Meerkats you see on the TV.

Last edited:
Steve took took enough pictures for a photo album while his wife shoveled snow. LOL :D

I cleared a path to the Navigator and the Harley truck, cleaned them both off and called it a day. The '93 Mark VIII is in the garage and the poor '96 and the Town Car was left out to suffer. No fear, the Mark's and the Town Car aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Attachments

• mini-IMG00063-20091220-1536.jpg
    mini-IMG00063-20091220-1536.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
Wow. Mike, you made me seriously LOL!

Wow, we haven't had snow like that for a long time. Although we did have sleet a week ago and I fell on my tush. Good thing for cushion.

Yeah, I know... Welcome to my nightmare. I just finished leaf patrol on the tractor again this morning. I need to do it at least once a week this time of year. At peak, no less than three times a week or the yard will look like the blizzard photos lol. Hope your butt feels better :)

All that garage space and all the cars are outside? Whats in them Garages?

My SC is on the lift in the back garage, and the front garage is full of furniture and construction materials for the home theater I'm building in my basement.

But, you're right, it does seem pretty silly. :eek:

I could have at least raised the lift with the SC on it, and parked the LSC underneath, but I didn't get to it in time. :frown:

Where's Scott? It's about time he told me the temps in San Antonio just to make me feel bad.

It's snowing now, blech.

Back