FS: Gen2 perfect headlight. other parts also.

bigrob

Registered
Posted a while back, but I'm internet dumb. Couldn't upload photos on here, but I can email you any pictures you will need. Robcovar@aol.com. I have a near mint condition drivers side headlight, with chrome trim. Bought it and passenger from members here, paid $250 a piece, believe I sold passenger side for $175. I know this one has zero issues, also in the pics it hasn't been buffed out, Just wiped down. Ballast, hid,everything for $150. I hunted a new set, and paid almost double that for them on the car for around 6 months. Also you will cover shipping, I like to use UPS store so it's packed tightly, and has insurance. I also have drivers, and passenger side headlights, the passenger is missing chrome trim. They are both in need of a serious buff, hence why I just paid extra for a clear set. I'm flexible with those, one of them only has the bright working, it's been so long I have no clue which side. But brights still worked along with side lights. Have the SCP intake system, with few extra pieces as I didn't need them once I took it off, so has everything shown on SCP website plus a few random pieces. Have a near perfect Woodgrain dash piece that went around radio etc, car was broken into and USAA ended up paying $800 plus to find this piece, butttt when I was taking off it got a hairline crack, perfect otherwise. Shoot me an offer for it, intake, and faded lights, I'm easy to work with, many on here will vouch for that. Forgot, also have what I'm thinking is the chrome strip that was above or below taillights, all tabs in order. Sorry for length of this, just wanted to cover it all. I'm easiest to get ahold of by email, and can send any pics you need, robcovar@aol.com, hope all is well, and please get these so I don't have to give up to Atlanta craigslist scavengers. Thanks for looking, Rob

Back