Rare Mark VIII Literature

k9t8m

Registered
A couple years ago I decided to start collecting Mark VIII literature. I dont have that much, but found a 96 brocure that had my exact 96 LSC in it, so I bought it. I found this on ebay and just had to have it.

61103a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380174386793&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I got it in the mail today and it looks brand new! I went directly to Kinkos and had it laminated. Best money I ever spent. I cant stop looking at it!

How many of you guys have some rare mark viii literature? would you be so kind to post pictures?

Am I the one that gets a kick out of this stuff?

I have the 1997 New York auto show Lincoln press kit around here some place complete with the slide images of the cars. Also the 1997 Frontline magazine with the 97 Mark VIII on the cover, that is the internal Lincoln magazine from Ford. The Convertible Brochure is not from the factory but after market. Nevertheless it is a nice find. :)

I've got those prototype ASC convertible photos I can send to you if you want. I posted them here a while ago.:)

I had a few things, one from the original car show when I first saw the Mark VIII, but that I gave to Ray way back at my first Carlisle. I think I bought the dealer brochure for the 98 on ebay.

Back