Membership Dues

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
This is a reminder for everyone for the 2010 membership dues.

The membership year is January 1 to December 31. Any new member paying dues after September 30 will be considered paid for the following year.

$20 annually entitles you to receive:

• Full membership status in the Lincolns of Distinction
  • Club Decal(New Members)
  • Annual Membership Card
  • Vendor discounts
  • Access to Member's Only forums
  • Posting in Member's Rides forum
  • Posting in Vendor forums
  • Posting in Vendor Review forum
  • Posting in Chapter forums
  • Upload profile picture
  • Larger Custom Avatar
  • Custom Title
  • Ability to upload images directly to message board
  • Increased private message space
  • Increased signature space and images
  • 20MB webspace
  • Email address @ mark8.org

There are several methods available to pay your dues or join the club.

Pay via PayPal available from the home page link.

Pay via PayPal using the paid subscription feature of the message board available via your user control panel. This is the preffered way for forum users.

The paid subscription feature is an automatically recurring subscription. If you paid via this option last year you should get a reminder email and the system will renew your dues automatically and no action is needed on your part (assuming your PayPal account status has not changed). IF the subscription attempt fails for whatever reason it will send out a notification and will try again in a few days.

You may also use the traditional mail in method.

If you are a club member, I urge you to not let your membership expire!

If you are not a member and like what you see around here, join up and become a member of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club, Inc. and introduce yourself in the member introduction forum.

Payment sent!!
Can't even imagine how much money I have saved from all the info on this site.

Best $20.00 I've ever invested!

How would I know when I paid mine?

Good question.

Check your user CP if you have a paid subscription. ;)

The paid subscription feature is automatically recurring and as long as your PayPal account doesn't change, your dues will automatically be paid.

For those that do have the Paid Subscription - DO NOT manually pay your dues as that will result in a double payment. IF that does happen, simply PM or email me for a refund. :)

Back