Can't decide which beer to drink?

All true, however the beer case itself is just as important.

MGD is packaged in a clear bottle (for a better appearance), but they are packed in very good light-blocking cases.

Again, I don't like beer, but I was an engineer at the Irwindale brewery for 3 years.

All true, however the beer case itself is just as important.

MGD is packaged in a clear bottle (for a better appearance), but they are packed in very good light-blocking cases.

Again, I don't like beer, but I was an engineer at the Irwindale brewery for 3 years.

I was an engineer at the AB brewery in Newark for about a year and a half. Cases that block light are good. They even started to make the cardboard holder for 6 packs high enough to cover most of the bottle.
Also how the store stores it is very important as well.

I was an engineer at the AB brewery in Newark for about a year and a half. Cases that block light are good. They even started to make the cardboard holder for 6 packs high enough to cover most of the bottle.
Also how the store stores it is very important as well.

Yeah...the c-stores really know how to screw things up.

It was common to get a phone complaint from someone who said they found a can of Budweiser in their 18 pack of MGD. The store managers would get a case with a bad/leaking can, but rather than toss the whole case, they repack it with leftover cans from something else.

Yeah...the c-stores really know how to screw things up.

It was common to get a phone complaint from someone who said they found a can of Budweiser in their 18 pack of MGD. The store managers would get a case with a bad/leaking can, but rather than toss the whole case, they repack it with leftover cans from something else.

Worse then that is they don’t rotate the stock properly, that is also the delivery guy’s responsibility as well. We would get two free cases a month. Since it was right from the brewery it might only be a day or two old. I had cans of Bud that were as smooth as a fresh draught beer.

I've got another spoiler for all of you who like the Mexican stuff...those breweries are not regulated by any health agency or the FDA. That's how they get the 'unique' flavor...

.... so as long as anything is made in another country and shipped here they don't have to adhere to U.S. regulations? hahaha

Having said that, (Curb your Enthusiasm viewers will get that) I think Corona is a bad beer. But, like sex and pizza, even bad beer is still better than no beer.

.... so as long as anything is made in another country and shipped here they don't have to adhere to U.S. regulations? hahaha

Not exactly true.... remember all those lead painted and lead infused toys that were recalled this past year? All were made in China.

Not exactly true.... remember all those lead painted and lead infused toys that were recalled this past year? All were made in China.

Yeah, that was my point. I'm sure that if a company wants to sell their product in the U.S., they have to be safe for use, or in the case of food and drink, consumption. When things fall between the cracks, like Chinese toys with lead and toothpaste with harmful chemicals, that's when the government investigates or bans products.

And I had a delicious Guinness yesterday. :) Definitely a top 5 beer on my list.

Worse then that is they don’t rotate the stock properly, that is also the delivery guy’s responsibility as well. We would get two free cases a month. Since it was right from the brewery it might only be a day or two old. I had cans of Bud that were as smooth as a fresh draught beer.

Same here...except I ended up giving them to my friends who drank beer.

I had a lot of friends back then...

Back