Stock '98 HID Bulbs for Sale

DLF

Registered
I have 3 working OE Sylvania 9500 bulbs available for sale; two from my 55K mile '98 LSC, and another that I bought as a spare from another low mileage '98.

All three have the round connectors.

$130 each shipped via USPS Priority (lower 48 ONLY!), payment via PayPal to dlfraleigh@comcast.net.

I think we've all learned here that the aftermarket HIDs are cheaper and better (brighter) than the old expensive originals, DLF. I have an single one of the originals left here too....guess it should go to ebay too....maybe after the 1st of the year.

For some reason people are paying that amount of money on ebay for them. Someone should enlighten them that for about $75 you can convert to better aftermarket ones with lifetime warrantys. Im going to sell all my stock ones and convert mine here pretty quick.

Well, the first one sold pretty quick @ $125 + $12 shipping, so I'll list the other two next week. :D

For some reason people are paying that amount of money on ebay for them. Someone should enlighten them that for about $75 you can convert to better aftermarket ones with lifetime warrantys. Im going to sell all my stock ones and convert mine here pretty quick.

i hear ya. i already got the adapter plates so all i need now is a kit. i'll sell my oem lights and ballasts and still come out on top.

i just put one of thise exact kits in a customers mark and its coming back out, i dont like it one bit all they do is flicker like police strobes, very very unhappy. hopefully yours work out better. it was my first time using that kit, i tried switching to save him a few bucks and got junk instead.

i just put one of thise exact kits in a customers mark and its coming back out, i dont like it one bit all they do is flicker like police strobes, very very unhappy. hopefully yours work out better. it was my first time using that kit, i tried switching to save him a few bucks and got junk instead.

Uh-Oh.... :eek:

I hope that you just had a power problem. :(

Everyone on LVC praised the VVME kits, which is why I got it......

its not a power problem because i took the ballasts and bulbs out of my 95 and put them in his housings and they are perfect, now he wants me to order the one i have in my car for him, and keep the kit thats currently in his car, what am i gonna do with it lol! use it for shop lighting!!!

Well, I got mine today, and plugged it into the high beam circuit to test it, and so far, so good. :)

Attachments

• HPIM1028_1.jpg
    HPIM1028_1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
Back