car cover, where to find one???

94hondakilla

Registered
Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knew where i could get a car cover for a 94 mark viii. A fitted one, not the ones that they sell at autozone that always seems to rip after a few months. I thought i have seen one with a lincoln emblem stitched on the cover? thanks

RE: car cover, where to find one???

I bought the one you see all the time on eBay two seasons ago. Not expensive and so long as you take care of it, it'll work. We use it to keep the tree sap off the Mark in the spring for about two weeks. Don't know how long they last if it's used as a full time cover. I assume it's just like everything else...you want "heavy duty", you're gonna pay heavy duty. Oh yeah, this ones is pretty easy to slip on...even the wife can do it.

Bud Pytko
'97 LSC Silver Frost
'92 F250 Banks TurboDiesel Bimini Blue
http://myfilelocker.comcast.net/charlespytko/Lincoln/BudPytko97LSC.JPG

RE: car cover, where to find one???

Hi Bud.
I bought my car cover after I bought my Mark from Florida and brought it back to Michigan. At the time I did not have a garage so I had to buy a indoor outdoor cover. I did buy the one Autozone sells and I am very happy with it. Now it's covered in the Garage for the winter and I am still happy with it. I forget the brand but it has a ten year guarentee on it.

Steve:)

Back