well, i'm back in a mark personally again!

jamies98lsc

Registered
after selling my 98 i lost interest in owning a mark for myself, so few months back i picked up a cherry 95 white base with gray gut for my wife. sold my 99 2500 silverado for a 93 lifted 4x4 Z-71 silverado. well i sold that too christmas eve morning. today i picked up a really sweet opal gray pearlescent 94 with black gut, and a rosemist 94 with black gut, i got the rosemist for free for buying the gray 94 lol. so now i own 3 marks again. i will put up pics in the next few days the opal gray 94 looks sick real low and sleak and the paint is really sharp, the color is amazing not sure if i have ever seen this color in person. not sure what i will do with the rosemist 94, for now i am parking it, but being such an odd color i may restore it, its a running driving car now that only needs air ride work, few cosmetic items and some paint work on the nose. we'll see!!!

You just can't live without a Mark VIII.
I had 3 Mark VIII's too and I sold 2 of them and I really miss my Old white pearl 98 CE .

Congratulations Jamie!

I don't think I've ever seen that opal grey color in person either. I'm glad for you, that you didn't get the opal grey interior to go with it.:D

after selling my 98 i lost interest in owning a mark for myself, so few months back i picked up a cherry 95 white base with gray gut for my wife. sold my 99 2500 silverado for a 93 lifted 4x4 Z-71 silverado. well i sold that too christmas eve morning. today i picked up a really sweet opal gray pearlescent 94 with black gut, and a rosemist 94 with black gut, i got the rosemist for free for buying the gray 94 lol. so now i own 3 marks again. i will put up pics in the next few days the opal gray 94 looks sick real low and sleak and the paint is really sharp, the color is amazing not sure if i have ever seen this color in person. not sure what i will do with the rosemist 94, for now i am parking it, but being such an odd color i may restore it, its a running driving car now that only needs air ride work, few cosmetic items and some paint work on the nose. we'll see!!!

It's almost like the Marks find you . . . :)

well here is a few cell phone teasers of the opal gray, i'll take better pics this weekend interior is black and nearly flawless. i love it, and it rips too, after tax check lands in my bank i'm gonna do something i have wanted to do since jeremi first showed us the 1st pullied!!!! hinty hinty

newride.jpg

newride2.jpg

i'll post some pics of the rosemist 94 after i get it down to my shop. asking price on the gray 94 was $2,500, asking price on the rosemist 94 was $900, the owner of the gray 94 bought the rosemist for a parts car, but its complete running and driving just missing a grille, i ended up with both cars for $1,700 cash.

i'll post some pics of the rosemist 94 after i get it down to my shop. asking price on the gray 94 was $2,500, asking price on the rosemist 94 was $900, the owner of the gray 94 bought the rosemist for a parts car, but its complete running and driving just missing a grille, i ended up with both cars for $1,700 cash.

Money talks.
Thats a killer deal.

Back