New 96 Mark VIII owner

arc23usn

Registered
Hello everybody, my name's Anthony, and as of today im the proud owner of a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII. imtbear69's Mark VIII to be exact. the car is beautiful. I've always had a guilty pleasure for the Marks. I'm a longtime mustang fan(car back home is a 92' 5.0 gt). and after weeks of searching for a new stang, couldnt find any worth buying. Then on craigslist a mark popped up on the mustang search. So after a week of searching and test driving various Mark VIIIs i finally landed on imtbear69s, and i had to buy. Glad I made the purchase, plus it is part stang(;

Hello everybody, my name's Anthony, and as of today im the proud owner of a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII. imtbear69's Mark VIII to be exact. the car is beautiful. I've always had a guilty pleasure for the Marks. I'm a longtime mustang fan(car back home is a 92' 5.0 gt). and after weeks of searching for a new stang, couldnt find any worth buying. Then on craigslist a mark popped up on the mustang search. So after a week of searching and test driving various Mark VIIIs i finally landed on imtbear69s, and i had to buy. Glad I made the purchase, plus it is part stang(;

Not quite...the Mustangs are part Mark VIII.

The 4.6 DOHC began with the 93 Mark VIII, 3 years before the 96 Cobra Mustang.

Hey Anthony,here is the link to get to the LOD store so you can buy the new calendar with the pic of the car in it,it was in lasts years also,but i only have one copy so i am keeping for myself,maybe someone here on the site will have an extra they will donate for you,if not PM me with your email and i will send you a pic of it.
Mike
http://www.cafepress.com/lod_club.341446337#

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.296 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

Welcome! :)

Welcome!

BTW in case no one told you, as a new member you have to drive the car to Carlisle in June... :D

:D -J

ha i wish i could go to carlisle, not to sure the navy would like that though.

You just got to figure out how to sell it... :D

I'm sure you would make an excellent Naval representative!

Just don't tell them we're gonna get you good and drunk... shh... :D

:D -J

Back