FS: Former Pullied- Supercharged 97 [SOLD]

Haha no someone from th forum here made an offer on e-bay of $1 as a joke. I looked at the offer on my phone and hit accept by mistake........ haha Still for sale, all serious offers considered!!

I don't HAVE to sell it but I don't want it to just sit it in the garage either. I would rather someone drive it and I'd rather have the cash than it sit in a garage!

Eric, hasn't it become clear to you yet...

this car is your DESTINY... :D
fate has kept you two together... :D

although I admit, if I had the $$$ I would make it "my" destiny...

I tell you what... I'll meet you halfway... I won't give you the cash, but I would be happy to drive it and keep it from sitting in the garage for you... :D

:D -J

GO TO CARLISLE YOU LAZY BUM!!! :D

haha yea, the car is amazing, but having 15k cash would be even better right now! If I end up going to carlisle it will be last minute, not looking possible right now. It was a good time last year!

Well the buyer is supposed to be flying in the week of jan 10th to pick it up. Although the car isn't sold until the title is signed over and money is in my pocket. =)

Nice! Is this the farthest you've been with a prospective sale? Also, be sure that if the car DOES change ownership, that the buyer ends up here. :)

Back