OMG Now I getting Pissed

So, who going to take me to work monday?

Steve says he'll pick you up at 7. :D

If the case isn't broken (or any other damage), replacing the rear differential mount is an easy fix once you find a replacement.

That sucks, Glenn. I have added a SCP pinion brace and rear cover brace to help keep that from happening to my car. So far, so good, after a couple years beating on the car. They aid to help stop wheel hop, and add extra strength to the rear. Good luck getting your Mark back on the road. Here is a link to the parts:

Pinion Brace

Cover Brace

That sucks, Glenn. I have added a SCP pinion brace and rear cover brace to help keep that from happening to my car. So far, so good, after a couple years beating on the car. They aid to help stop wheel hop, and add extra strength to the rear. Good luck getting your Mark back on the road. Here is a link to the parts:

Pinion Brace

Cover Brace

Did not think my car needed it.
My car not making much HP.

Did not think my car needed it.
My car not making much HP.

Interesting point here.

At what point should we add reinforcement to the diff?

I've got a stage 3 tranny, 3000 stall TC, poly spindle bushings, 3.07 Eaton posi, 1.25" rear sway bar, Cobra Bilstein rear shocks...is this something I should do? Am I going to be snapping that thing off soon? FWIW, I get pretty much zero wheel hop.

The cover brace will help zero in such case. You can see the cover is 100% intact, and it's the actual mount that failed. The brace offers zero help there.

OMG Now Iam getting Pissed

OMG Now Iam getting Pissed

The cover brace will help zero in such case. You can see the cover is 100% intact, and it's the actual mount that failed. The brace offers zero help there.

If you look at the mount you can see rust where it broke at.

glenn let me make sure that they are still in the shop and that they are 100% complete, you asked for front diff mount bolts i doubt i have those, i know i have the bracket though but let me look at them before i give a price or how fast i can ship, i can ship right away thats no prob. i will have an answer for you after i get home tomorrow from work.

glenn let me make sure that they are still in the shop and that they are 100% complete, you asked for front diff mount bolts i doubt i have those, i know i have the bracket though but let me look at them before i give a price or how fast i can ship, i can ship right away thats no prob. i will have an answer for you after i get home tomorrow from work.

Anything on the part yet?

Back