OMG Now I getting Pissed

isnt a 3000 stall TC like a near full Drag TC? i know a 3600 stall TC is a full out Drag race TC, then yes you would need to reinforce all kinds of stuff...and put a drag tranny in there too, a stock tranny wont hold up to the gears being slammed like that

isnt a 3000 stall TC like a near full Drag TC? i know a 3600 stall TC is a full out Drag race TC, then yes you would need to reinforce all kinds of stuff...and put a drag tranny in there too, a stock tranny wont hold up to the gears being slammed like that

Nah, I think stock is 2800 stall. My first converter was 3500 stall and while I thought it was fantastic, after going to a 3800 stall, a 3000 stall would be pretty mild.

'Slammin gears' didn't have anything to do with this, it is wheel hop that is most damaging to IRS components.

Nah, I think stock is 2800 stall. My first converter was 3500 stall and while I thought it was fantastic, after going to a 3800 stall, a 3000 stall would be pretty mild.

'Slammin gears' didn't have anything to do with this, it is wheel hop that is most damaging to IRS components.

+1...I've got a 3000 stall in my car and it is still 'gentlemanly'.

Isn't there a guy around here with a 5000+ stall TC in his Mark?

Back