Happy New Year

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
Happy New Year everyone, I hope the next decade will be a better then the last one. :fart

Wirelessly posted (Leo's iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year! :)

Sax, Were you at my house last night? Looks like some of your work here lol...

DSC02417.JPG

DSC02418.JPG

DSC02419.JPG

DSC02420.JPG

DSC02421.JPG

DSC02422.JPG

DSC02423.JPG

DSC02424.JPG

DSC02425.JPG

DSC02426.JPG

DSC02427.JPG

DSC02418.JPG

DSC02426.JPG

HAHAHA :D :D :D

It looks like you had a LOD worthy parrty!!! :D :D :D

I think history has proven that if I'd been there that chiminea would most likely be scattered around your yard... :D

And I seriously doubt there would be beer left... :D

But, anytime you need a little partying help, I'm a good "in-door" house guest... :D

:D -J

Hahaha, I was gonna say what Saxy said - nothing appears blown up, there's beer left, and a last tell would be "do you have any phone books left?"

DSC02418.JPG

DSC02426.JPG

HAHAHA :D :D :D

It looks like you had a LOD worthy parrty!!! :D :D :D

I think history has proven that if I'd been there that chiminea would most likely be scattered around your yard... :D

And I seriously doubt there would be beer left... :D

But, anytime you need a little partying help, I'm a good "in-door" house guest... :D

:D -J

lol I did not mention that most of that mess was allegedly from a couple boys. My neighbors 1st grader, and my friends 9th grader. They were supervised, and probably encouraged by, a bunch of drunken adults while I was in the house. They had sparklers all along the top rail of the deck for a beautiful light and mostly smoke show extravaganza.

I am surprised that the chiminea survived. I think they burned at least a quarter cord of wood in one night in that thing. 3 logs at a time... :) lol I found that case of beer in the back yard next to the house - have no clue where it came from lol.

Hahaha, I was gonna say what Saxy said - nothing appears blown up, there's beer left, and a last tell would be "do you have any phone books left?"

lol Sharon, no explosions, other than my next door neighbor shooting mortar shells over my house. :eek: and does it count that I used a bottle of charcoal lighter fluid to get the fire started?

lol we had a great time :)

Back