wtb: 95-96 EATC

jamies98lsc

Registered
if anyone has a good known EATC for a 95 or 96 and wants to sell please let me know i need one. i bought one off another member and it was packed only in a padded envelope, you can already imagine what i had when i opened it, a pile of plastic pieces and it doesnt work at all :(

if anyone has a good known EATC for a 95 or 96 and wants to sell please let me know i need one. i bought one off another member and it was packed only in a padded envelope, you can already imagine what i had when i opened it, a pile of plastic pieces and it doesnt work at all :(

I know, that sucks, its even worse when you get a complete one of the auction site and it has only one working lightbulb in it. Well i guess i cant complain, "It does work fine" but not completely....lol And you cant buy them new anymore.
"Ohh yeah, we test everything before it goes out".
Sorry to hear that you got a dud. i wish people had more common sense when packing fragile things. Writing fragile on the box means nothing. At least stuff that sucker full of cardboard foldings and plastic bags, newspaper, penuts, or something.

Samething happen to me but mine was in a small usps box.
It still work but I had to take parts off mine old EATC to get it to work.

Hey Jamie do you still need one of these? There's a junkyard here with 2 95's. I can grab one of them for you if you want.

yes i could still use one mine i have in there now works fine but only a few lights work on it and i have already put new bulbs in it, something is actually wrong with the internal pc board.

Alright, I'll try and get out there Tuesday. Being that I have a 97 and a 98, though, I won't be able to test it. I'll try to reflect that in the price. I can't remember what they charge, but does $30 shipped sound ok? I'll make sure it's packaged well (not in an envelope). If you're sure you'll buy it from me, I'll make sure I get out there and get it.

sounds great, let me know if you get one, and where to send the payment. if it doesnt work, well we'll wait till that happens, or doesnt happen hopefully!

Ok, will do. It's a from a 95 btw. I know of a 96 in a junkyard here, but someone busted up the EATC all to hell. So sad...

Well Jamie, I'm sorry to say that I was unsuccessful today. The one that I had already removed and hid in the car was gone--or rather, the car was gone, presumably crushed. There was however another there, but the blue surround crumbled as I pulled it out. If for some reason you'd still like the parts, I can still get them for you, but I kinda doubt you would.

Sorry man.

hey no problem dude its cool. i'm not in dier need i'll get one eventually, mine works fine, just most of the lights inside dont. thanks for trying though i appreciate it.

Yeah, I was hoping I could help you out, but no luck. If you'd like, I took the little bulbs out. I can send you those if that might help.

Back