My new project Mark VIII

Its funny you mentioned the super mark because the girlfriend asked me If i was done since we have a good collection of rare mark viii's. I laughed and said nope, we still have to buy the supermark. I think if I start saving now I might have enough to buy it by the time I retire in about 40 years.

Isn't the supermark in a museum somewhere?

Owner might not sell it for ANY price...

Nope Geno owns is. (lincolnmotosport owner). Only way anyone will ever buy it is if they hit the lottery.

Is this it.

Motor_jpg.jpg

Looks good for a car with 3 computers, 16 injectors, and gold trim... :rolleyes:

Geno and Walt paid $25K for it...
(I know cause I was there... :D I wish I could find my pics of that car...)

:D -J

Yes that it the holy grail of all Mark Viiis IMO.

And by the was Amaziing find. I've see one or two on Ebay that were in California but none of them were tripple black. I believe they were booth white. I Wish you luck with the Restoration. Keep us updated as I'm sure many of us are interested in watching the build up on this one of a kind mark!

Looks good for a car with 3 computers, 16 injectors, and gold trim... :rolleyes:

Geno and Walt paid $25K for it...
(I know cause I was there... :D I wish I could find my pics of that car...)

:D -J

Is it still in Walt's living room?

Coool

Coool

I always wondered what the convertible 1st gens looked like I heard about. Ive seen a couple on craigs, but they were hacked up and not professionally done. original car there. Get us up some more pics when you get it all detailed and the bugs worked out of the front airbags and or solenoids.

OK I know I am coming into this post late, but as I was reading your initial post I was thinking there's no WAY I would put up with all that for a car. I had issues getting mine shipped to me but they were minor compared to what you went through.

Then I saw the first pics and I thought "Ugh, not only is it just basic and not only does it have blown bags, but it has that crappy vinyl cover on the roof."

Then I kept looking and... uh... WOW! A convertible???!?!? You have found a very special Mark VIII there! I hope you really enjoy every moment of it!

Back