here is my other newest mark.

jamies98lsc

Registered
so i just picked up 2 marks, one i bought as my new daily driver, but it came with a complete running and driving parts car as well, with a clean title at that!! but as of right now i have no idea what i want to do with the parts car, i call it a parts car but i'm really thinking about restoring it. not sure, its a rosemist 94 with black interior, 128 k and runs awesome. but it will need work. i picked up both of these cars for a combined total of $1,700.

rosemist.jpg

newride2.jpg

Wow that color looks awesome in that pic! I would have a hard time deciding on which one to drive. Its an easy decision at my house, just drive the turd neon lol.

Damn, Jamie,what a steal. Good luck with both of them. Let me be the first to say: your right rear on the rosemist is on backwards. ;):D

Love the rosemist with the chrome wheels! They both look really nice, especially for the price you paid!

bill the rosemist needs quite a bit of work but could be a nice car i'll sell it to anyone for $650 cash clean title. does run and drive but is not driveable unless you want to leave it slammed on the ground.

rosemist mark, its for sale too before i part it, trying to let someone have it and fix it before i destroy it.

The both look a little low, but not slammed to the ground...?

:D -J

the rosemist one has air still but its held up in the front with wood right now the pass side strut leaks bad, the gray one has an ultimate ride brand lowered coil spring kit on it and its way low! i want to lift it up, i actually want to put air back in it.

Beautiful cars Jamie!

A Florida Mark VIII for $650, what a deal!

Come on, somebody, buy it before it goes under the wrench!:)

Back