Sony STR-DE675 digital home receiver [SOLD]

jamies98lsc

Registered
this baby sounds killer. it works 100%. look online for all the specs. i have had this for awhile, hardly ever used, i recently put it in my shop for tunes but couldnt leave it there, its too nice of a radio to be in a shop, i replaced it with an older pioneer receiver. this thing is a digital multimedia center, surround sound, all kinds of jacks on it, its a nice stereo. i just want to sell it so i can buy a new stereo for my car, i dont want this to sit in my closet. $100 bucks shipped anywhere in the us. i do not have the remote anymore but it can be bought cheap. cosmetically its very nice, it has a very light 3/4 inch scuff on the left side of the face thats it. its alot of radio for the price. want it gone asap.
DSC09736.jpg

DSC09738.jpg

DSC09739.jpg

yeah its more or less for a banging stereo set up in your house but not so much for a banging tv set up!!!!! it does put out plenty of sound though!

someone make me an offer i thought 100 bucks was decent it is a nice radio, but maybe thats too high ? i dont know im open to offers.

someone make me an offer i thought 100 bucks was decent it is a nice radio, but maybe thats too high ? i dont know im open to offers.

They are selling anywhere from $75 to $113 on eBay, so $100 is not high.

If I was in the market for one, I would be looking at it.

Back