My Introduction

Thanks Nick! Don't worry, your Mark has gone to a very loving home.

I am looking for a house with a 3 car garage too, I hope my wife and I can find something in our price range!

I took a few pics at work this week:

Image155.jpg

Image156.jpg

Image159.jpg

Image160.jpg

So far so good!

Very nice! Sorry we didn't get to see you over the weekend, but we can work something else out for a mini-meet sometime soon.

Very nice! Sorry we didn't get to see you over the weekend, but we can work something else out for a mini-meet sometime soon.

We wanted to make it there, but trying to juggle free-time, house hunting, and the Cadillac meet was a tad hectic. Cadillac meet went ok, no craziness but good nonetheless.

Thanks, she has been a great daily driver. The lowering kit does ride firm, but actually handles pretty well. It might need the front control arms replaced soon, but I will check the next time I put her in the air.

Yep, those are Cobra badges. I have an appt next week at my favorite local exhaust shop to get a custom cat back put in. Still decided what type of tips to use to finish it off.

Take care,
Elias

That car is so sexy. I love the bilits. (or however you spell it)
That's my wifes ex car. She now drives an '05 Suzuki Forenza and an '05 RAM Daytona. She HATES seeing these pics of her former car. It makes her miss it that much more. LOL. Elias is a true car guy and a fellow member of a Cadillac forum we belong to. He purchased the car from me and now I find myself without a Lincoln........or a Caddy for that matter. Just no need for either at the present time.

I kind of feel bad driving my mint 41K mile '98 Mark VIII in a midwest winter... but then again it is my 'beater.'

I put Firestone Winterforce tires on it with the chrome OEM Octastar wheels. So far so good!

Image180.jpg

I had it 'winterized' in early November to protect its virgin Floridian underbelly. I do get it detailed once/week... my neighbor said my wife and I must have the cleanest cars in town :big-grin:

Take care,
Elias

I kind of feel bad driving my mint 41K mile '98 Mark VIII in a midwest winter... but then again it is my 'beater.'

I put Firestone Winterforce tires on it with the chrome OEM Octastar wheels. So far so good!

Image180.jpg

I had it 'winterized' in early November to protect its virgin Floridian underbelly. I do get it detailed once/week... my neighbor said my wife and I must have the cleanest cars in town :big-grin:

Take care,
Elias

I'm sad you're using a set of Octastars as winter wheels... :p

:D -J

January calender photo for next year :cool:

Image180.jpg

Take care,
Elias

Back