New Member, frequent recipient of help and a Thank YOU!

MarkDMark

Registered
Hello to all of you. Just a quick thank you for the years of help I have received from the site and if everybody's hard work in documenting their findings and generous feedback to our fellow enthusiasts.
As I mentioned I've been using the site for years. I've had four Mark's, a Silver 1993, deep blue 1995, a silver 1997 and my newest addition a red 1997.I currently have 3 with 2 being drivers and the 1992 a doner. I just started working on the the latest 1997 (purchased 2 weeks ago for 2k with 175k miles) so I finally created an account in hopes that I can return the favor and possibly add to this forum in some way.

Immediate project ahead on the 1997 red Mark are:
1) Broken drivers seat (not functioning at all and no sounds) - Complete, I fixed this and will add the details if I come across a post about the subject. I tackled this first since I cant fit in the front to drive it. :)
2) Suspension, we all know whats up here. Again Ive had many hours with this work over the years including allot of what is out there for both spring conversion and also wiring and piping for tank and switched manual setup. Time to do it again.
3) power steering pump is leaking and squealing after the first week of owning it. Im getting under it tonight to see whats up. Suspicious at best as to if it were pre-existing.
4) Whatever else I have left to discover....

So, a big thanks again everyone!!!
David
MarkDMArk

Back