Officially a Lincoln lurker now

96mark8

Registered
I've had Marks for over 7 years now, but rarely see one when out and about anymore-I have a couple of friends who have them and we all work on each other's rides so I am pretty familiar with them, and we do pretty much anything that they require. Well, I was out today and had to stop at a drug store, in front was a 96 (I have one). It was a black base model, needed painting but the body was straight and it had a cream colored interior-and only 59,000 miles! I hung around to see who got in it, and this little old lady easily 80 years old got in it-so I went up to her and gave her my business card, told her I had one, and if she ever needed work done to it OR wanted to sell it, to call me...I am officially a lurker.:big-grin:

hmmmmm

hmmmmm

I hung around to see who got in it, and this little old lady easily 80 years old got in it-so I went up to her and gave her my business card, told her I had one, and if she ever needed work done to it OR wanted to sell it, to call me...I am officially a lurker.:big-grin:[/quote]

haha thats a pretty good way of seeing the possible sale out on the road. Maybee ill go hang out at the mall and hunt black LSCs. haha Id probably end up getting shot or something. hahah
Cant buy them if there locked up in the garages right? I had a bead on one in Texas, but turned out it didnt have a moonroof. :( No dice with me....that makes or breaks the deal.

Welcome to the Lincolns of Distinction!

You are a lurker, you've only posted once.:D

Back