Bullit Calipers

Oh yeah, do I need new brake lines as well, or will my Mark's work fine?

You can use your lines but you have to modify the passenger's side block by grinding some material in order to bolt it up to these calipers. Another (read better) option is to buy aftermarket SS lines.

Thank you sir, I will likely use my stockers to begin with. Any images of the modified block on the passenger side?

Any recommendations?

I'd go with stock Cobras if you can find them... or anything made by Ford.

Aftermarket/drilled can be of inferior quality

CIMG4109.jpg

CIMG4110.jpg

how are you managing to get your rotors hot enough to crack? that only happens under extreme heat, are those off of a daily driver?

if you want cobra front calipers, i can send you some bodies cheap, but they need to be rebuilt, you can order the kits pretty cheap from oreilly

I'd go with stock Cobras if you can find them... or anything made by Ford.

Aftermarket/drilled can be of inferior quality

CIMG4109.jpg

CIMG4110.jpg

Looks like the pad is only making contact with the outer 2/3rds of the rotor? Is this typical of Cobra brakes on a Mark? Wonder if this contributed to the crack?

Looks like the pad is only making contact with the outer 2/3rds of the rotor? Is this typical of Cobra brakes on a Mark? Wonder if this contributed to the crack?

this is typical of cobra brakes period. I have no idea why they are designed in this way.

Guys, got the calipers in lastweek and one had a chip in the powder coat. I sent the damaged one back to buyfordracing and they sent a replacement back to me and it arrived yesterday in great shape. So, I wanted to communicate to everyone that http://www.buyfordracing.com/index.php has been a pleasure to buy from. I would recommend them to everyone.

John

Back