• 2005 - 06 Pontiac GTO

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Congrats!!!

My Father had two SRT8 vehicles so far and loved them both... wish I had the $$ to buy them from him.

IMG_9431.jpg

He had that same license plate on both..

They were crazy cars bone stock, I can't imagine what yours is like!!! Congrats again!

Congrats!!!

My Father had two SRT8 vehicles so far and loved them both... wish I had the $$ to buy them from him.

He had that same license plate on both..

They were crazy cars bone stock, I can't imagine what yours is like!!! Congrats again!

Nice.
I love the Super Bee.
That will be the only yellow car I will buy if I had the money.

You found it.
That my new baby.

Iam a member over there.
My friend justin (High Side Performance) worked on this car plus he has two Mark VIII.

I seen you over there.
Are you rolling in a LX?

Congratulations, Glenn :) Nice ride! No, the only mopar in my driveway is a 2003 Town & Country minivan. I joined that forum a couple years ago to solicit interest in attending the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout - SSHS, that is held every November here in Atlanta. And in doing so, I have gotten to know quite a few people over there.

Congratulations, Glenn :) Nice ride! No, the only mopar in my driveway is a 2003 Town & Country minivan. I joined that forum a couple years ago to solicit interest in attending the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout - SSHS, that is held every November here in Atlanta. And in doing so, I have gotten to know quite a few people over there.

You joined a Town & Country forum? :p :p :p

I hear those minivan guys are pretty wild... :D

:D -J

This is what is wrong.
Should get the car back thursday.

Attachments

• IMG00030-20100111-1648.jpg
    IMG00030-20100111-1648.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
looks like you need a new transmission... your clutches are toast...

Every clutches was toasted in the transmission.

I got the car back yesterday and what a ride.
When the supercharger kick in the car is like a rocket.

Back