95 Black on black LSC

Okiemark

Registered
I'm selling my 95 Lincoln Mark 8 LSC (4.6L V8 290HP)
Car is black with black leather interier auto full power. It has 165,000 miles runs great, very powerful, ac/heat work, oil changed every three thousand miles. Air ride system still works perfect might need a new passenger side strut. Body is in good shape no dents or dings, does need a new paint job due to sun eating the clearcote.

3nb3k73l85R35Rd5R9a1dbf8c236fd43218.jpg

I saw this ad on craigslist for OKC. theyre wanting $1400 for it. Im talking to the owner and theyre saying its the real deal LSC. Im pretty sure im gunna snag this bad boy up. Wat d yall think?

Last edited:
Offer a grand cash, you can always offer more... :D

Does it have factory HIDs?

:D -J

The "LSC" model was a 1995 1/2 model, very few had HIDs. Keep in mind that before the badge "LSC" model all mark VIIIs were considered an LSC.

i'd but it, miles are high but they could be gentle miles, you should be able to tell when you look at, it wont have hid's but so what, easy enough to change that.

I have personally seen a '95 LSC (sans HIDs). At one time, I wish I would've bought it. :eek:

Anyone notice the backward wheels? :p

Well just got home from seein the car. Good news is the interior is decent.. Bad news isthe paint looks like this:

101_2037.jpg

101_2036.jpg

101_2035.jpg

Im halfway tempted to pick it up but It would be a year before i could even have it halfway where I want it. Body is in good condition tho. Tail Lights are shot and Id have to put new front and rear bumper covers on it and im sure id be hard pressed to find LSC ones. New headlights, tires, and Id have to replace the lasagna seals for sure. I'm pretty sure im gunna pass it up for now. Its a True LSC but I dont think I can give it the Attention it Deserves.

A lot of the thin clear coat issues like on the trunk are caused by dealers. They take a car in on trade and like to buff them to make them shine. This wears down the clear coat and the sun does the rest. I was at the dealer wating for my truck to be repaired and watched the young kid detailing the cars. I was supprised there was any clear coat left.

A lot of the thin clear coat issues like on the trunk are caused by dealers. They take a car in on trade and like to buff them to make them shine. This wears down the clear coat and the sun does the rest. I was at the dealer wating for my truck to be repaired and watched the young kid detailing the cars. I was supprised there was any clear coat left.

I think that is what happened to mine as well, having it detailed by the detailer for 12 years once or twice a year.

I only do hand waxes at home. It takes a long time, but it's worth it. Spending that kind of time also brings any chips, etc to my attention.

Back